You can check out the bikes and other merch that folks have for sale in the sidebar to the right… Entitled, Buy ArtBiker’s Bikes and More.
Hey Matt I’m selling my 750 for 3500ish. If you happen to know of anyone looking for a rigid motorcycle this is a clean one.
1979 Honda 750K DOHC
The original frame has been hard tailed and bike was completely gone through when rebuilt from the frame up.
Motor and transmission have not been touched and run great. Light and nimble the bike is fun to ride and gets many looks. An extra motor, set of wheels and extra parts comes with the bike.
The bike has clear Texas Title with factory frame and numbers NO TITLE OR INSURANCE HEADACHES….
Text Farrell @ 832.453.4282.
SEE VIDEO OF BIKE BUILD @
Listed below are all the items that have been replaced in the past 3 years.
• Clutch and pressure plate
• New Dual Mikuni Carb Kit from CycleX
• Steering Head and wheel Bearings
• Front pads and caliper rebuilt
• Rear Drum Shoes
• Custom Exhaust with 4” Baffles
• British Cafe racer clip-on bars
• West Eagle Solo Seat
• Dynatek – Dyna 2000 Digital Ignition box, Coils and Wires
• Harley Davidson AGM Battery
• Clutch, throttle and brake cable
Parts that have been powder coated on the bike:
• Lower fork legs
• Upper and lower fork trees
• Valve cover
• Engine Mount Brackets
• Gas Tank, Rear Fender, Battery hold down, Headlight
• Oil filter cover