Well, sound stuffy? Â It’s not… I have had the privilege of participating in a couple of these conferences and they are a fantastic time!Â Not only do you get to meet bikers from all over the country, you get to spend some time talking bikes and lifestyle with others who really think about it Download merge plane.
The IJMS online magazine is also a gem to add to your bookmarks.Â Check out the amazing articles, great artwork, and provocative info passed around in this fine venue.Â In fact, why not head there now herunterladen. http://ijms.nova.edu/
Call For Papers: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MOTORCYCLE STUDIES CONFERENCE, Colorado Springs, Colorado, June 3-6, 2010
The International Journal of Motorcycle Studies (IJMS), the only online, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to motorcycle culture, will be hosting its inaugural conference at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, June 3-6, 2010 facebook downloaden windows.
IJMS is dedicated to the study and discussion of motorcycling culture in all its formsâ€”from the experience of riding and racing to the history of the machine, the riders and design to the images of motorcycling and motorcyclists in film, advertising and literature filme von google play auf pc downloaden.
We welcome submissions on all areas related to the cultural phenomenon of motorcycling worldwide. We invite contributions from all members of the motorcycling community.Â Â Suggested topics include:
- The motorcycle or riding in film, literature, art and music
- The motorcycle as art
- Motorcycle racing
- Motorcycle history
- The role of place/environment in motorcycling
- Motorcycling and issues of safety and risk
- Motorcycling and the law/legal issues
- Motorcycle technology/design
- Motorcycling and race, class, ethnicity, sexuality or gender
- The psychology of the motorcycle, the motorcyclist and the ride
- Motorcycle travel/tourism
- Motorcycle rights and politics
- The commodification of motorcycles, motorcycling and/or motorcyclists
- Motorcycle clothing/fashion
- Advertising/marketing of motorcycles, gear and motorcycle culture
- Media representations of motorcycling
- Other literary, anthropological, geographical, historical, sociological, political, economic/business or psychological perspectives of motorcycling culture
In addition to traditional academic paper presentations, we encourage submissions using alternate forms, such as photographic exhibitions or multimedia presentations herunterladen.
Basic information aboutÂ IJMS and the conference can be found atÂ http://ijms.nova.edu